About Yosemite Farm Credit
As a farmer-owned co-op with a nearly 100-year history serving the agriculture community in Stanislaus, Merced, Tuolumne and Mariposa counties, Yosemite Farm Credit has a complete understanding and commitment to our region’s agriculture that no other institution can match. Our Board of Directors are growers, dairy farmers and ranchers; also, many of our employees grew up in agriculture and still farm today.
The Yosemite Farm Credit Advantage:
- Headquartered in Turlock, California. Loan decisions are made locally, by people who live here, farm here and invest here.
- Our borrowers are our owners. Every borrower becomes a member of the cooperative, and every member shares in the success of the cooperative through lower interest rates and dividends.
- We’ll never treat you as a number. We build, nurture and value the long-term relationships we have with our members. We are committed to always providing you the best customer-service experience in banking.
- We’re committed to this community. We support local 4-H and FFA chapters, present more than 30 scholarships to local ag students, and support exhibitors and buyers at our local county fairs.
- Yosemite Farm Credit offers complete farm financing options. Whatever your need, Yosemite Farm Credit can put together the perfect package of financial products custom-tailored just for you.