Yosemite Farm Credit's Mission and Values
Yosemite Farm Credit conducts its business by following high standards of honesty, integrity, impartiality, loyalty and are consistent with applicable laws and regulations. View our Code of Ethics
The Association mission is to continue as the premier lender serving the agricultural community in order to improve the income and well-being of customers by making available the dependable and adequate supply of credit and closely related services necessary for efficient agricultural operations. The Association is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion in all activities. We treat everyone,including potential Members, Members, Employees, Board Members, and those who support our efforts with dignity and respect.
"At Yosemite Farm Credit we help our Members prosper by building relationships that last generations – not just the term of a loan. Local headquarters and local decisions make YFC a unique lender with close ties to our Members and our community."
Helping Our Members Prosper!
- We utilize Association teamwork.
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- We are open and honest with each other.
- We keep our promises and commitments.
- We encourage employee empowerment through participatory involvement.
- We evaluate employee growth opportunities equitably.
- We provide the highest possible quality services.
- We deliver service above self.
- We support a well-educated professional staff.
- We support the use of discretionary effort.
- We respect the dignity of work.